Finally, something new…

for the window.

It’s been a long time coming, but I have finally finished the makore stake legged table that I started about five months ago.  Or should I say refinished, given that I had to remove and reapply the finish before I could call it completed.


The next problem was,
How to position it in the window so as to show it off to its best advantage?  The oak table of the same design was best displayed upright, as the grain, although not unpleasant, was nonetheless, somewhat ordinary.  The grain of the makore table is however, extraordinary, and easily its best feature.  The height of the window above the street makes the top of an upright table invisible to nearly everyone.


So while the oak table was displayed upright, I tipped the makore table over to rest on its edge.  Hopefully, it still resembles a table, and will strike the fancy of a potential customer.



3 thoughts on “Finally, something new…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s